As a result of this trade execution review, I think I'll need to have the following desktop and software environments for my trading execution.
- The order execution alarm should be loud enough to get my attention. I had probably muted the sound as I was on a phone call at that trading time.
- The flashing executed order pane should be visible. I might have covered the order notification page as I had a bunch of windows open for various tasks.
- The email notification alert should be on as another way to get noticed about the executed orders.
- Watch and compare trading orders (size, limit price, symbols) with the orders in the TOS analyzer.
- Double check order panes before closing the trading software.