- December butterfly trade review
- Jan paper portfolio analysis
- 4th quarter adjustment trade review
- Lessons from failed Jan paper trades
But as part of my trading process, it's still desirable for me to perform trading review monthly, based on my template for the review.
- Adherence consistency
- Skillful application/execution
Also need to refine inventory closing sequences as noted in Feb closing day.
- Monthly rule review/study
Due to the susceptibility of making trading errors as evidenced in the past, I'm thinking of adding a validation function in my trading process. This validation step may cover review of adjustment strategy, and potential cancellation of strikes in existing position when new order is about to be placed.
- Action during uncertainty
- Risk Comfort ability/Adverse damage impact
- Trade anxiety
- Winning Altitude Development
- Trading days
- Rest days
Trades and Market Replay
- Market Forecast
- Trades and Adjustments
To Do List
From this month onwards, I'd like to add a to-do-list as a reminder for my near term trading work.
- Integration of successful mind set to trading rules
- Identification of components of trading process
- What is learned from super trader Karen
- Quarterly Performance Analysis